Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief
Medically reviewed on September 25, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: NAPHAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .00015mg in 1mL, GLYCERIN .0025mL in 1mL
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 67172-494
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.03%
- for the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to the dryness of the eye.
- for the use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye.
For external use only.
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
you have narrow angle glaucoma.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Overuse may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily
- Store at room temperature.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
benzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate
|CLEAR EYES MAXIMUM REDNESS RELIEF
naphazoline hydrochloride and glycerin liquid
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
|Altaire Pharmaceuticals Inc.||786790378||MANUFACTURE|
More about Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief (naphazoline ophthalmic)
- Clear Eyes Maximum Redness Relief Side Effects
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: ophthalmic antihistamines and decongestants