Everyday Clean by Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
Medically reviewed on Jun 14, 2018
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: PYRITHIONE ZINC 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc
NDC Code: 49035-311
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
2 in 1
Pyrithione zinc 1%
helps prevent recurrence of flaking and itching associated with dandruff
For external use only
- do not get into eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- condition worsens or does not improve after regular use as directed
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- shake well
- for maximum dandruff control, use every time you shampoo
- wet hair, massage onto scalp, rinse, repeat if desired
- for best results use at least twice a week or as directed by a doctor
water, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium laureth sulfate, glycol distearate, sodium chloride, zinc carbonate, sodium xylenesulfonate, amodimethicone, cocamidopropyl betaine, fragrance, sodium benzoate, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, magnesium carbonate hydroxide, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, blue 1, red 33
For questions or comments please call 1-888-287-1915
Distributed by: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.,
Bentonville, AR 72716
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Head & Shoulders Classic Clean 2 in 1.
pyrithione zinc shampoo
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc (051957769)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about pyrithione zinc topical
- Pyrithione zinc topical Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- 3 Reviews
- Drug class: miscellaneous topical agents
- Pyrithione Zinc Bar
- Pyrithione Zinc Cream
- Pyrithione Zinc Liquid
- Pyrithione Zinc Shampoo
- Pyrithione Zinc Spray
- Pyrithione Topical (Advanced Reading)