Clearskin Professional Clear Pore Thermal Mask
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic acid 0.375mL in 75mL
Labeler: Avon Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 10096-0226
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.50%.........
- for the treatment of acne
- reduces the number of acne blemishes
- clears up most acne blemishes
For external use only
When using this product
- Skin irritation and dryness is more likely tooccur if you use other topical acne medications at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If
swallowed, get medical help or contact a
Poison Control Center right away.
Sunburn Alert: Use only as directed. This
product contains an alpha hydroxy acid that
may increase your skin’s sensitivity to the sun
and particularly the possibility of sunburn.
Please limit sun exposure and apply a sunburn
protectant while using this product and for a
Wet face. Squeeze product onto fingertips and
then gently rub and smooth over face to
activate warming sensation. Leave on 5-10
minutes. Rinse well with warm water. Use 3
times per week.
Inactive ingredients: DIPROPYLENE
GLYCOL, MAGNESIUM SULFATE, TALC, XANTHAN
GUM, PEG-20 METHYL GLUCOSE SESQUISTEARATE,
ZINC FERMENT, TOCOPHEROL, GLYCOLIC
ACID, RETINYL PALMITATE, HYDROXYPROPYLCELLULOSE,
Questions? Call 1-800-FOR-AVON
CLEAR PORE THERMAL MASK
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - Avon Products, Inc. (001468693)|
|Avon Products, Inc.||005149471||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Sep 17, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic acid topical Side Effects
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 12 Reviews
- Drug class: topical acne agents
- FDA Alerts (1)
- Salicylic acid topical
- Salicylic Acid (Psoriasis or Seborrheic Dermatitis)
- Salicylic Acid Cream and Lotion (Keratoses)
- Salicylic Acid Cream, Gel, Liquid, and Lotion (Acne)
- Salicylic Acid Foam
- ... +6 more