Foam Hand Sanitizer by Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC
Medically reviewed on February 19, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Alcohol 75mL in 100mL
Labeler: Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC
NDC Code: 65321-024
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Alcohol Plus Hand Sanitizer
Alcohol 75% (v/v)
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on skin.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
- Do not ingest.
- Avoid contact with eyes.
- Discontinue use and consult a healthcare practitioner if irritation and redness develops.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Water (Aqua), PEG-6 Caprilic/Capric Glycerides, Shea Butteramidopropyl Betaine, Disodium Lauriminodipropionate Tocopheryl Phosphates, Sodium Lactate, PEG/PPG-25/25 Dimethicone, Lactic Acid, PEG-14M
1-800-347-9800 Mon–Fri, 8 AM–5 PM EST
|FOAM HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - Rubbermaid Commercial Products LLC (049924368)|
|NWL Netherlands Production B.V.||489421698||MANUFACTURE(65321-024)|