Satsuma Antibacterial Hand Sanitizer
Medically reviewed on August 13, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Alcohol 0.734g in 1mL
Labeler: The Body Shop Wake Forest
NDC Code: 57691-564
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Antiseptic hand wash
- Hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
- For external use only.
When using this product
- Do not use in the eyes.
- Do not use on broken skin.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop or condition persists for more than 72 hours.
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Children under 6 should be supervised when using this product.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.
Water, Betaine, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Aminomethyl Propanol, Limonene, Fragrance, t-Butyl Alcohol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Citrus Unshiu Fruit Extract, Citral, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Oil, Disodium EDTA, Anthemis Nobilis Flower Extract, Linalool, Citrus Unshiu Fruit Oil, Denatonium Benzoate.
ANTIBACTERIAL HAND SANITIZER
|Labeler - The Body Shop Wake Forest (791071279)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.