Mucus Relief PE by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0542
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, or are accompanied by a fever
- cough persists more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by a fever, rash, or persistent headache.These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a full glass of water
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 1 tablet every 4 hours. Do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Mucus Relief PE
GUAIFENESIN 400 mg / EXPECTORANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 10 mg /
• Clears nasal & sinus congestion
• Thins & loosens mucus
• Easy to swallow
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2018 Walgreen Co.
|MUCUS RELIEF PE
guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0542)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0542)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0542)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0542)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0542)|
Medically reviewed on Oct 15, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Mucus Relief PE (guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Mucus Relief PE Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (1)