Mucus Relief PE by Walgreen Company
Medically reviewed on August 31, 2017
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: GUAIFENESIN 400mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-0542
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Guaifenesin 400 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- promotes nasal and/or sinus drainage
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysema
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- cough comes back or worsens
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days, come back or occur with fever, rash or persistent headache.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 12 years of age and older: take 1 tablet every 4 hours, with a full glass of water, while symptoms persist. Do not exceed 6 tablets in 24 hours.
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
hypromellose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
Mucus Relief PE
GUAIFENESIN 400 mg / EXPECTORANT
PHENYLEPHRINE HCl 10 mg /
• Clears nasal & sinus congestion
• Thins & loosens mucus
• Easy to swallow
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED
SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†Walgreens Pharmacist Survey
DISTRIBUTED BY: WALGREEN CO.
200 WILMOT RD., DEERFIELD, IL 60015
100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEED
walgreens.com ©2017 Walgreen Co.
|MUCUS RELIEF PE
guaifenesin, phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(0363-0542)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(0363-0542)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(0363-0542)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(0363-0542)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(0363-0542)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
More about Mucus Relief PE (guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Mucus Relief PE Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- 0 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations