FAMOTIDINE by WOCKHARDT USA LLC.
Medically reviewed on August 7, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: FAMOTIDINE 20mg
Labeler: WOCKHARDT USA LLC.
NDC Code: 64679-374
- relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach
- prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by eating or drinking certain food and beverages
Allergy alert: Do not use if you are allergic to famotidine or other acid reducers
- if you have trouble or pain swallowing food, vomiting with blood, or bloody or black stools. These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor.
- if you have kidney disease, except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
- with other acid reducers
- had heartburn over 3 months. This may be a sign of a more serious condition.
- heartburn with lightheadedness, sweating, or dizziness
- chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms, neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness
- frequent chest pain
- frequent wheezing, particularly with heartburn
- unexplained weight loss
- nausea or vomiting
- stomach pain
- your heartburn continues or worsens
- you need to take this product for more than 14 days
- adults and children 12 years and over:
- to relieve symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. Do not chew.
- to prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water at any time from 10 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn
- do not use more than 2 tablets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: ask a doctor
- read the directions and warnings before use
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
- keep the carton. It contains important information.
- protect from moisture
Wockhardt USA LLC.
20 Waterview Blvd.
Parsippany, NJ 07054
|Labeler - WOCKHARDT USA LLC. (170508365)|
More about famotidine
- Famotidine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Patient Tips
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Compare Alternatives
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 20 Reviews
- Drug class: H2 antagonists
- Famotidine Chewable Tablets
- Famotidine Injection Solution
- Famotidine Tablets
- Famotidine Oral Suspension
- Famotidine (Advanced Reading)