being well cold flu relief pm multi symptom
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 500mg in 15mL, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 15mg in 15mL, DOXYLAMINE SUCCINATE 6.25mg in 15mL
Labeler: Save-A-Lot Food Stores Ltd
NDC Code: 46994-908
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 500 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 15 mg
Doxylamine succinate 6.25 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains
- runny nose and sneezing
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than two days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- to make a child sleepy
- liver disease
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma or emphysema
- a sodium-restricted diet
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- pain or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as recommended – see Liver warning
- use dose cup
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||30 mL (2 TBSP) every 6 hours|
|children 4 to under 12 years||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 years||do not use|
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- each TBSP contains: sodium 18 mg
- store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F)
alcohol, anhydrous citric acid, D&C yellow no. 10, FD&C green no. 3, FD&C yellow no. 6, flavor, high fructose corn syrup, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, saccharin sodium, sodium citrate
Compare to Vicks® NyQuil® Cold & Flu active ingredients
See New Warnings Information
Cold/Flu Relief PM
Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan HBr, Doxylamine Succinate
Antihistamine, Cough Suppressant, Pain Reliever, Fever Reducer
|BEING WELL COLD FLU RELIEF
PM MULTI SYMPTOM
acetaminophen,dextromethorphan hbr, doxylamine succinate liquid
|Labeler - Save-A-Lot Food Stores Ltd (095484572)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.