Anti Itch Cream by NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 2g in 100g, ZINC ACETATE 0.1g in 100g
Labeler: NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 51141-0054
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 2%
Zinc acetate 0.1%
- temporarily relieves itching and pain associated with insect bites, minor skin irritations and rashes due to poison ivy, poison oak or poison sumac
- dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, poison oak, and poison sumac
For external use only
- on chicken pox or measles
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one taken by mouth
- on large areas of the body, including large areas of poison ivy, sunburn, or broken, blistered or oozing skin
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- do not use more often than directed
- store at 59° to 77°F
Carbomer 940, Cetyl alcohol, Glycerin, Glyceryl monostearate, Light liquid paraffin, Methylparaben, Myristoyl/palmitoyl oxostearamide/ arachamide MEA, PEG-15 glyceryl stearate, Stearic acid, Propylparaben, Purified water
|ANTI ITCH CREAM
diphenhydramine hcl, zinc acetate cream
|Labeler - NeoPharm Co., Ltd. (631101883)|
|Registrant - NeoPharm Co., Ltd. (631101883)|
|NeoPharm Co., Ltd.||631101883||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Aug 29, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.