Epi-Clenz Plus Instant Hand Sanitizer
Dosage form: cloth
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 65mL
Labeler: Medline Industries, Inc.
NDC Code: 53329-210
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Ethyl Alcohol 65% by volume
- Instant hand sanitizer and antiseptic
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin between patients, before and after eating or using the rest room
For external use only.
Flammable - not for use around open flame
do not use in or near eyes
if redness or irritation develops
unless under supervision of an adult. If swallowed, seek medical assistance immediately, or contact Poison Control Center.
- Wipe hands, fingers, interdigital area, and wrists thoroughly
- If visibly soiled, remove visible soil and contamination first, discard first wipe, and use a second wipe to complete sanitizing
- Discard wipe after single use.
Abil B (Aloe Vera), Glycerin, Vitamin E, Water
|EPI-CLENZ PLUS INSTANT HAND SANITIZER
ethyl alcohol cloth
|Labeler - Medline Industries, Inc. (025460908)|
|Multi-Pack LLC dba Multi-Pack Solutions||873105246||manufacture(53329-210)|
Medically reviewed on Dec 29, 2017
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.