Hydrocortisone by NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Hydrocortisone 1h in 100g
Labeler: NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 51141-0065
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
temporarily relieves itching associated with minor sin irritation, inflammation and rashes due to:
- seborrheic dermatitis
- poison ivy, oak, sumac
- insect bites
- soaps and detergents
- external feminine and anal itching
For external use only
- in or near the eyes
- by putting directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- for external feminine itching if you have a vaginal discharge
- for diaper rash; ask a doctor
using any other hydrocortisone product
for external anal itching, do not exceed recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- symptoms clear up and return within a few days
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
- for external anal itching: when practical, clean area with mild soap and warm water, rinse thoroughly, gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- children under 2 years, or children under 12 years with external anal itching: do not use, ask a doctor
- store at room temperature, protect from freezing
Cetyl alcohol, Butylated hydroxytoluene, Glycerin, Glyceryl monostearate, Isopropyl myristate, Myristoyl/palmitoyl/oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, Methylparaben, PEG-15 glyceryl stearate, Squalane, Stearic acid, Propylparaben, Purified water
|Labeler - NeoPharm Co., Ltd. (631101883)|
|Registrant - NeoPharm Co., Ltd. (631101883)|
|NeoPharm Co., Ltd.||631101883||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.