Hydrocortisone by Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
NDC Code: 0603-0535
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
for the temporary relief of itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation and rashes due to:
- insect bites
- seborrheic dermatitis
- external genital and anal itching
- poison ivy, poison oak, or poison sumac
Other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- for the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
- for external genital itching if you have vaginal discharge. Consult a doctor.
- avoid contact with eyes
- do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
- do not put directly into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator
- condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
- rectal bleeding occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults and children 2 years of age and older
- apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily
Children under 2 years of age
- do not use. Consult a doctor.
For external anal itching
- adults: when practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly or by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth before application of this product
- children under 12 years of age with external anal itching: consult a doctor
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
- lot number and expiration date: See crimp of tube or box
You may report serious side effects to: 130 Vintage Drive, Huntsville, AL 35811.
cetyl alcohol, diazolidinyl urea, isopropyl palmitate, mineral oil/lanolin alcohol, polysorbate 40, propylene glycol, propylene glycol monostearate, purified water, sorbic acid, sorbitan monopalmitate, stearyl alcohol, xanthan gum
Made in the USA
for Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
Huntsville, AL 35811
Rev. 5/15 R6
|Labeler - Qualitest Pharmaceuticals (011103059)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.