HUSKY 510 Anti-Microbial Food Service Hand Cleaner
Medically reviewed on May 11, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: chloroxylenol 15.75g in 1000mL
Labeler: Canberra Corporation
NDC Code: 63779-510
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Chloroxylenol (1.49% w/w)
Antiseptic Hand Sanitizer
- Helps reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease
- Helps prevent cross contamination by hand contact
- For external use only
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of eye contact flush with water for 15 minutes, if irritation persists, get medical attention. In case of accidental ingestion, seek medical attention or contact a poison control center immediately.
- This product must be dispensed from an adequate dispenser located a sufficient distance from processing line to prevent accidental product contamination.
- Do not contaminate water, food or feed by storage and disposal.
- Apply cleaner to palm of hand
- Lather and scrub hands (including fingers, wrist, and cuticles) vigorously for 60 seconds
- Rinse with water until all cleaner is removed from hands
- Dry completely (incomplete drying may lead to chapped skin).
Water, 2-Propanol, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Cocoamidopropyl Betaine, Cocoamphoproprionate, Cocoamide, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose, Triclosan
An Anti-Microbial Lotion Hand Wash Formulated To Clean Effectively, Yet Gently
See Drug Facts panel for additional information.
Align the half moon ears (round side out) with the slots of the dispenser's lower docking area. Press top and bottom of tube firmly into place.
|HUSKY 510 ANTI-MICROBIAL FOOD SERVICE HAND CLEANER
|Labeler - Canberra Corporation (068080621)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.