DOCUSATE SODIUM by Sam's West Inc
Medically reviewed on February 2, 2018
Dosage form: capsule
Ingredients: DOCUSATE SODIUM 100mg
Labeler: Sam's West Inc
NDC Code: 68196-995
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
(in each softgel)
Docusate sodium 100 mg
- relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
- generally produces bowel movement in 12 to 72 hours
Do not use
- if you are presently taking mineral oil, unless told to do so by a doctor
- stomach pain
- noticed a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts over 2 weeks
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a stool softener laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Take only by mouth. Doses may be taken as a single daily dose or in divided doses.
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1-3 softgel daily
|children 2 to under 12 years of age||take 1 softgel daily
|children under 2 years||ask a doctor
- each capsule contains: sodium 5 mg Very Low Sodium
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15-30ºC (59-86ºF). Keep tightly closed.
D&C Red No.33, gelatin, glycerin, Neelicert FD&C Red No.40, Neelicert FD&C Yellow No.6, noncrystallizing sorbitol solution, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac glaze, titanium dioxide.
Call 1-855-274-4122 (toll-free)
(Monday - Friday 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM EST)
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Purdue Products L.P., owner of the registered trademark Colace®.
SAM'S WEST, INC.
BENTONVILLE, AR 72716
docusate sodium capsule
|Labeler - Sam's West Inc (051957769)|