Medically reviewed on August 28, 2017
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 100mg in 5mL, GUAIFENESIN 10mg in 5mL
Labeler: Pharmalab Enterprises Inc.
NDC Code: 14505-488
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active Ingredients (in each 5 mL) Purpose
Guaifenesin 100 mg ................................................ Expectorant
Dextromethorphan.............................................. Cough Suppressant
* temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with the common cold and helps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to make coughs more productive.
Warnings: Do not exceed recommended dosage.
A persistent or chronic cough may be a sign of a serious condition. If cough persists for more than one week, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache, consult a doctor.
Do not use:
* this product for persistent or chronic cough, such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema or if cough is accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus), unless directed by a doctor.
* If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's Disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Keep out of reach of children
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- store this product between (15 to 30 C) (59 to 86 C)
6500 N.W. 35th Ave., Miami, Fl, 33147
- Do not exceed 6 doses in 24 hours
Children 6 to under 1 tablespoonful (15 mL)
12 years of age every 4 hours
Children 2 to under 1/2 tablespoonful (7.5 mL)
6 years of age every 4 hours
Children under 2 years of age Consult your doctor
guaifenesin, dextromethorphan liquid
|Labeler - Pharmalab Enterprises Inc. (174401088)|
|Registrant - Pharmalab Enterprises Inc. (174401088)|
|Pharmalab Enterprises Inc.||174401088||manufacture|
More about dextromethorphan/guaifenesin
- Dextromethorphan/guaifenesin Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- 15 Reviews
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Dextromethorphan and guaifenesin
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Capsules and Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Extended-Release Tablets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Granule Packets
- Guaifenesin and Dextromethorphan Liquid