Vanilla Hand Sanitizer by Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on Feb 6, 2018
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 0.1g in 100mL
Labeler: Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 54860-089
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Benzalkonium Chloride 0.1%
Keep out of reach of children.
- for external use only
- if irritation occurs discontinue use
- keep out of eyes
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- stop use and ask if doctor if skin irritation develops
- keep out of reach of children
- if swallowed, get medical help or contact a poison control center right away.
- Rub a dime sized drop into hands.
- For children under 6 use under adult supervision.
water/aqua, hydroxyethylcellulose, phenoxyethanol, fragrance/parfum, disodium edta
To decrease bacteria on hands
|VANILLA HAND SANITIZER
benzalkonium chloride gel
|Labeler - Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd. (421222423)|
|Shenzhen Lantern Science Co., Ltd.||421222423||manufacture(54860-089)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.