Tolnaftate by NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Tolnaftate 1g in 100g
Labeler: NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 51141-0057
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- clinically proven to cure most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)
- helps prevnet most athlete's foot from recurring when used daily
- effectively soothes and relieves symptoms of athlete's foot, including itching, burning and cracking
For external use only
avoid contact with the eyes
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks
on children under 2 years of age except under the advice and supervision of a doctor
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot, pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well-fitting ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- use daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- to prevent athlete's foot, apply once of twice daily (morning and/or night)
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
store between 2° and 30°C (36° and 86°F)
Carbomer, Cetyl alcohol, Cholesterol, Dibasic sodium phosphate hydrate, Glycerin, Glyceryl monostearate, Light liquid paraffin, Myristoyl/palmitoyl oxostearamide/arachamide MEA, PEG-15 glyceryl stearate, Stearic acid, Water
|Labeler - NeoPharm Co., Ltd. (631101883)|
|Registrant - NeoPharm Co., Ltd. (631101883)|
|NeoPharm Co., Ltd.||631101883||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.