PVP-I Prep Pads foil-foil by Dukal Corporation
Medically reviewed on January 24, 2018
Dosage form: swab
Ingredients: Povidone-iodine 0.9g in 100mL
Labeler: Dukal Corporation
NDC Code: 65517-0031
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Povidone Iodine USP 10%
For preparation prior to surgery. Helps to reduce bacteria that can potentially cause skin infection.
For external use only.
Do not apply to persons allergic to iodine. Do not use in the eyes.
- Ask a doctor before use if injuries are deep wounds, puncture wounds, serious burns.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develop, condition persists for more than 72 hours, infection occurs.
- Avoid pooling beneath the patient. Prolonged exposure to wet solution may cause skin irritation.
- Keep out of reach of children
- If swallowed or gets in eyes, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Clean the area. Apply product to the operative site prior to surgery using pad to prep desired area.
1% titratable iodine, for hospital or professional use only. Store at ambient temperatures.
Citric Acid, Glycerin, Sodium Hydroxide, Potassium Iodide, Alkyl Glucoside, Nonoxynol-10, Hydroxyethyl Cellulose and Purified Water.
NON-STERILE POVIDONE-IODINE 10%
Manufactured For: DUKAL CORPORATION • (631) 656-3800
Ronkonkoma, NY 11779 • www.dukal.com
Made in China, Hecho en China, Fabriqué en Chine
|PVP-I PREP PADS FOIL-FOIL
|Labeler - Dukal Corporation (791014871)|
|Changzhou Maokang Medical Products Co.,Ltd||421317073||MANUFACTURE(65517-0031)|