Clear Future Intensive Spot Treatment
Dosage form: lotion
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 2mg in 15mL
Labeler: Arbonne International, LLC
NDC Code: 42508-210
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 2%
- for the treatment of acne.
- penetrates pores to reduce the number of acne pimples.
- dries and helps clear up acne pimples and allows skin to heal.
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation or redness develops and lasts.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
water, isopentyldiol, glyceryl stearate SE, glycerin, butyrospermum parkii (shea) butter, glyceryl behenate, myristyl myristate, propanediol, hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) water, isostearic acid, alpha-glucan oligosaccharide, bakuchiol, polyglyceryl-4 caprate, argania spinosa kernel oil, camellia sinensis seed oil, sesamum indicum (sesame) seed oil, serenoa serrulata fruit extract, salix alba (willow) bark extract, calendula officinalis flower extract, salvia officinalis (sage) leaf extract, rhamnose, saccharide isomerate, beta-sitosterol, glucose, glucuronic acid, tocopherol, niacinamide, xanthan gum, tridecyl salicylate, isodecyl salicylate, myristyl laurate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, aminomethyl propanol, cetyl alcohol, caprylyl glycol, benzethonium chloride, benzoic acid, chlorphenesin, phenoxyethanol.
6 a.m.–6 p.m. Pacific time
Arbonne International, LLC
9400 Jeronimo Road
Irvine, CA 92618 USA
|CLEAR FUTURE INTENSIVE SPOT TREATMENT
salicylic acid lotion
|Labeler - Arbonne International, LLC (021541164)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 2, 2018