Honey Lemon Cough Drops by Trader Joe's Company
Dosage form: lozenge
Ingredients: MENTHOL 6mg
Labeler: Trader Joe's Company
NDC Code: 71270-581
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each drop)
Menthol 6 mg
Cough suppressant/Oral anesthetic
Uses temporarily relieves:
- cough as may occur with a cold
- cough associated with inhaled irritants
- occasional minor irritation and sore throat
Sore throat warning If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- chronic cough that lasts such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- cough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- sore throat is severe, or irritation pain or redness lasts or worsens.
- sore mouth does not improve in 7 days.
Keep out of reach of children.
- adults and children 5 years and older: dissolve drop slowly in the mouth. May be repeated every two hours as needed or as directed by a doctor
- children under 5 years: ask a doctor
- store in a cool, dry place
- contains wheat
Inactive ingredients beta carotene, citric acid, eucalyptus oil, glucose (corn, wheat) syrup, herbal extract (elderflower, horehound, hyssop, lemon balm, linden flowers, mallow, peppermint, sage, thyme); honey, lemon juice concentrate, natural flavor, natural lime flavor, sugar, water.
If your day's been marred by a cough or sore throat, we hope Trader Joe's Honey Lemon Cough Drops can provide a little bit of brightness. They're made with menthol, which helps to naturally ease the discomfort that comes with coughs and sore throats. And, with 4% real acacia honey, they also happen to be tasty.
DIST. & SOLD EXCLUSIVELY BY:
MONROVIA, CA 91016
PRODUCT OF GERMANY
|HONEY LEMON COUGH DROPS
|Labeler - Trader Joe's Company (006226666)|
|Registrant - Ragolds GmbH (506640254)|
|Jahnke Süßwaren GmbH||314278048||manufacture(71270-581)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.