X Out Shine Control by THE PROACTIV COMPANY LLC
Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid 0.5g in 100mL
Labeler: THE PROACTIV COMPANY LLC
NDC Code: 11410-037
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
For the management of acne
For external use only
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation becomes severe.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application once a day or every other day.
water, alcohol denat., butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, nylon-12, cyclohexasiloxane, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, decylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, disodium EDTA, sarcosine, pentylene glycol, xanthan gum, 10-hydroxydecanoic acid,sebacic acid, 1,10-decanediol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Questions or comments?
Within US 1-800-524-7952
From the Makers of Proactiv®
1.7 FL. OZ. · 50 mL
salicylic acid acne treatment
Dist. by: The Proactiv Company LLC
100 N Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245
XOut.com ● Make in the USA of Foreign and Domestic Components
X Out is a trademark of The Proactiv Company Sàrl.
|X OUT SHINE CONTROL
salicylic acid gel
|Labeler - THE PROACTIV COMPANY LLC (080216357)|
|VEE PAK, LLC||874763303||manufacture(11410-037)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.