YourGoodSkin Active Treatment Tonic
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: BOOTS RETAIL USA INC
NDC Code: 68472-234
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
- For the treatment of Acne
For external use only
When using this product
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly with water.
Flammable. Keep away from extreme heat or open flame.
- Clean the skin thoroughly before applying the product.
- Moisten a cotton wool ball or pad with product and cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- Because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- If bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application to once a day or every other day.
- Keep tightly closed.
- Avoid storing at extreme temperatures (below 40ºF and above 100ºF).
Aqua (Water), Alcohol Denat., Isoceteth-20, Propylene Glycol, Panthenol, Dimethicone Propyl PG-Betaine, Ammonium Glycyrrhizate, Parfum (Fragrance), Sodium Hydroxide, Bisabolol, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract
USA: Questions? 1-866-752-6687
ACTIVE TREATMENT TONIC
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - BOOTS RETAIL USA INC (143151533)|
|Registrant - Fruit of the Earth, Inc. (079559467)|
|Fruit Of The Earth Research Laboratories, Inc.||008193513||manufacture(68472-234)|
|Fruit Of The Earth, Inc.||080086802||manufacture(68472-234)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 1, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.