Vaporizing by Vi-Jon
Dosage form: inhalant
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 62mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 11344-397
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
FAILURE TO FOLLOW THESE WARNINGS COULD RESULT IN SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES
emporarily relieves cough associated with a cold
For external use only
For steam inhalation only. Do not take by mouth.
- keep away from fire or flame.
- a persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, emphsema or asthma
- a cough that occurs with too much phlegm ( mucus)
- use near an open flame
- take by mouth
- direct steam from the vaporizer too close to the face
- add to hot water or any container where heating water except when adding to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer. May cause splattering and result in burns.
cough lasts more than 7 days, comes back, or occurs with fever, rash, or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- see important warnings under "When using this product"
- adults & children 2 years and older: use 1 tablespoon of solution for each quart of water or 1 1/2 teaspoons of sulution for each pint of water
- add solution directly to cold water only in a hot steam vaporizer
- follow manufacturer's directions for using vaporizer
- breath in medicated vapors
- may be repeated up to 3 times a day
- children under 2 years: ask a doctor
- close container tightly and store at room temperature away from heat
alcohol 84%, dimethicone, eucalyptus globulus leaf oil, laureth-7, menthol, Myristica fragrans (nutmeg) kernel oil, poloxamer 124, Thujka occidentalis leaf oil (cedar leaf oil)
This product is not manufactured or distributed by Procter & Gamble, distributor of Vicks Vapo Steam
DISTRIBUTED BY: Vi-Jon., St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or Comments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA
with US and foreign parts
397.002/397AA Rev 2
Liquid Medication for
Hot Steam Vaporizers
- COUGH SUPRESSANT
- FONTAINS FAMPHOR mm3.jpg
- RELIEVE COUGH TO HELP YOU REST
- RELIEF OF THROAT AND BRONCHIAL IRRITATIONS
CAUTION: NOT FOR INTERNAL USE
DO OT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Compare to Vicks Vapor Steam Active Ingredients
8 fl oz (237 mL)
DO NOT USE IF PRINTED SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
Vicks Vapo Steam
relieves cough to help you rest
for hot steam
CAUTION: NOT FOR INTERNAL USE
Do not use if printed seal under cap is broken or missing
8 FL OZ (237 mL)
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.