Clotrimazole by Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Clotrimazole 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited
NDC Code: 50382-025
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- Cures most athlete's foot, jock itch and ringworm
- Relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
- For external use only.
Do not use:
- Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
- Irritation occurs
- There is no improvement in 4 weeks (for athlete's foot or ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
KEEP OUT Of REACH Of CHILDREN
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- Apply thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- Supervise children in the use of this product
- For athlete's foot pay special attention to spaces between the toes, wear well fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- For athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- If conditions persists longer, ask a doctor
- This product is not effective on scalp or nails.
- Store between 15° and 30° C (59° and 86°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: See box or crimp of tube.
Cetomacrogol 1000, Cetostearyl alcohol, Liquid paraffin, Methylparaben, Propylene glycol, Propylparaben, Purified water, White soft paraffin
Manufactured by : Galentic Pharma (India) Pvt. Ltd., Plot No. 5-B & 5-C, Sector III, Kandla Special Economic Zone,
Gandhidham-370 230, Gujrat. India
|Labeler - Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited (915110464)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||864201135||ANALYSIS(50382-025), MANUFACTURE(50382-025), PACK(50382-025), REPACK(50382-025), STERILIZE(50382-025)|
|Galentic Pharma (India) Private Limited||650970176||ANALYSIS(50382-025), MANUFACTURE(50382-025), PACK(50382-025), REPACK(50382-025), STERILIZE(50382-025)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.