ACETAMINOPHEN 325 MG by NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
Medically reviewed on January 30, 2018
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg
Labeler: NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc.
NDC Code: 68071-4259
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen USP, 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:
- muscular aches
- minor pain of arthritis
- the common cold
- premenstrual or menstrual cramps
- temporarily reduces fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if
- adult takes more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- child takes more than 5 tablets in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- taken with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- adult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks while using this product
Allergy alert: acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do not use with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
Ask a doctor before use if the user has liver disease
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the user is taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adults
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- new symptoms occur
- redness or swelling is present
These could be signs of a serious condition.
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
Overdose warning: Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- do not take more than directed (see overdose warning)
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 2 tablets every 4-6 hours while symptoms last, not more than 12 tablets in 24 hours|
|children 6 to 11 years||take 1 tablet every 4-6 hours while symptoms last, not more than 5 tablets in 24 hours|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- store at 15° to 30°C (59° to 86°F)
povidone, pregelatinized corn starch, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
call 516-341-0666, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm ET, Monday - Friday
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
*Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC is not affiliated with the owner of the trademark Tylenol®.
Distributed by: Reliable 1 Laboratories LLC, Valley Stream, NY 11580
|Labeler - NuCare Pharmaceuticals,Inc. (010632300)|