Muscle Rub Greaseless by NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: Menthol 10g in 100g, Methyl Salicylate 15g in 100g
Labeler: NeoPharm Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 51141-3771
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- simple bachache
For external use only.
- on wounds or damaged skin
- with a heating pad
- on a child under 12 years of age with arthritis-like conditions
redness over the affected area
- avoid contact with eyes or mucous membranes
- do not bandage tightly
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days
- symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
- excessive skin irritation occurs
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- Use only as directed
- adults and children 12 years of age and older:
- children under 12 years of age: ask a doctor
- Store at 20° to 25°C (68°to 77°F)
carbomer, cetyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate se, isopropyl palmitate, methylparaben, potassium cetyl phophate, propylparabe, stearic acid, stearyl alcohol, trolamine, water
call 1-800-883-0085, weekdays, 9AM -5PM PST
|MUSCLE RUB GREASELESS
menthol, methyl salicylate cream
|Labeler - NeoPharm Co., Ltd. (631101883)|
|Registrant - NeoPharm Co., Ltd. (631101883)|
|NeoPharm Co., Ltd.||631101883||manufacture|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.