Aspirin Low Dose by GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
Medically reviewed on June 12, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: ASPIRIN 81mg
Labeler: GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
NDC Code: 33992-0218
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)*
*nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drug
for the temporary relief of minor aches an pains or as recommended by your doctor
Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms should not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.
Allergy alert: Aspirin may cause a severe allergic reaction, which may include:
- facial swelling
- asthma (wheezing)
Stomach bleeding warning: This product contains an NSAID, which may cause severe stomach bleeding. The chance is higher if you
- are age 60 or older
- have had stomach ulcers or bleeding problems
- take a blood thinning (anticoagulant) or steroid drug
- have 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
- take other drugs containing prescription or nonprescription NSAIDs [aspirin, ibuprofen, naproxen, or others]
- take more or for a longer time than directed
- if you are allergic to aspirin or any other pain reliever/fever reducer
- for at least 7 days after tonsillectomy or oral surgery unless directed by a doctor
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- stomach bleeding warning applies to you
- you have a history of stomach problems, such as heartburn
- you have high blood pressure, heart disease, liver cirrhosis, or kidney disease
- you have asthma
- you are taking a diuretic
taking a prescription drug for
- an allergic reaction occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- you experience any of the following signs of stomach bleeding:
- vomit blood
- have bloody or black stools
- feel faint
- have stomach pain that does not get better
- ringing in the ears or a loss of hearing occur
- pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use. It is especially important not to use aspirin during the last 3 months of pregnancy unless definitely directed to do so by a doctor because it may cause problems in the unborn child or complications during delivery.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- drink a full glass of water with each dose
- adults and children 12 years and over: take 4 to 8 tablets every 4 hours not to exceed 48 tablets in 24 hours unless directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years: do not use unless directed by a doctor
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, dextrates hydrated, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, flavor, maltodextrin, sucralose
COMPARE TO ACTIVE INGREDIENT OF BAYER® CHEWABLE LOW DOSE ASPIRIN†
Chewable Low Dose
• Aspirin 81 mg (NSAID)
36 chewable tablets
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by Bayer HealthCare LLC, owner of the registered trademark Bayer® Chewable Low Dose Aspirin.
GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC.
500 VOLVO PARKWAY,
CHESAPEAKE, VA 23320
aspirin tablet, chewable
|Labeler - GREENBRIER INTERNATIONAL, INC. (610322518)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(33992-0218)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(33992-0218)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(33992-0218)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(33992-0218)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.