Motion Medicine by Entreprises ImportFAB Inc.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CAMPHOR (SYNTHETIC) 40mg in 1g, MENTHOL 40mg in 1g
Labeler: Entreprises ImportFAB Inc.
NDC Code: 62973-809
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Analgesic (Pain reliever)
for the temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with simple backache, arthritis, strains, bruises and sprains, etc.
- Avoid getting into eyes or on mucous membranes.
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, discontinue use of this product and consult a doctor.
- to wounds or damaged skin. Do not bandage tightly.
- Use only as directed.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years of age or older: Rub this soothing cream on the affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- Children under the age of 12: Do not use, consult a doctor.
Alcohol denatured, caprylyl glycol, cetyl alcohol, chondroitin sulphate, eucalyptus oil, glucosamine sulphate, glycerin, glycol stearate, grape seed oil, methylsulfonyl methane (MSM), oil of lavender, oil of wintergreen, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate-20, sepigel 305 component, sorbic acid, steareth-100, stearyl alcohol, thymol, urea, vitamin E, water purified.
|Labeler - Entreprises ImportFAB Inc. (248586117)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 28, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.