Allergy Softgel by AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 11788-023
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||1 to 2 softgels|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 softgel|
|children under 6 years||do not use this product in children under 6 years of age|
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat. Protect from light.
- do not use if carton is open or blister unit is broken
gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white edible ink
Call toll free 1-844-374-0016 Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM EST.
Diphenhydramine Hydrochloride Softgels, USP 25 mg
Quantity: 20,000 softgels
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. THIS IS A BULK SHIPMENT INTENDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING ONLY. CONTENTS SHOULD BE REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICK CONFORMANCE WITH THE FOOD DRUG & COSMETIC ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
diphenhydramine hcl capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Registrant - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Anshi Pharmaceutical (Zhongshan) Inc.||528101821||manufacture(11788-023)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.