Allergy Softgel by AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 4, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 11788-023
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
Do not use
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and older||1 to 2 softgels|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 softgel|
|children under 6 years||do not use this product in children under 6 years of age|
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Avoid high humidity and excessive heat. Protect from light.
- do not use if carton is open or blister unit is broken
gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white edible ink
Call toll free 1-844-374-0016 Monday through Friday 9AM - 5PM EST.
*Compare to BENADRYL ® ALLERGY LIQUI-GELS ® Active Ingredient
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., distributor of BENADRYL ®.
AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Anshi Pharmaceutical (Zhongshan) Inc., P.R.China
|Labeler - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Registrant - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Anshi Pharmaceutical (Zhongshan) Inc.||528101821||manufacture(11788-023)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.