Daytime Cold and Flu Relief by AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
Medically reviewed on April 4, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc.
NDC Code: 11788-016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg
Phenylephrine HCI 5mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat & bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches & pains
This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- more than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks daily while using this product
Sore throat warning
If sore throat is severe, lasts for more than 2 days, occurs with or is followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, see a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
do not use more than directed.
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
Taking more than directed can cause serious health problems. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Quick medical attention is critical for adults & for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed - see Overdose warning
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hrs
|adults & children 12 yrs & over||2 softgels with water every 4 hrs|
|children 4 to under 12 yrs||ask a doctor|
|children under 4 yrs||
do not use
- when using other Daytime or Nighttime products, carefully read each label to insure correct dosing
- store at room temperature
TAMPER EVIDENT: This package is safety sealed & child resistant. Use only if blisters are intact. If difficult to open, use scissors.
FD&C red #40, FD&C yellow #6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution and white edible ink
Call toll free 1-844-374-0016
Quantity: 4,500 Softgels
KEEP OUT OF THE REACH OF CHILDREN. THIS IS A BULK SHIPMENT INTENDED FOR FURTHER PROCESSING ONLY. CONTENTS SHOULD BE REPACKAGED IMMEDIATELY AND LABELED IN STRICK CONFORMANCE WITH THE FOOD DRUG & COSMETIC ACT AND REGULATIONS THEREUNDER.
|DAYTIME COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hci capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Registrant - AiPing Pharmaceutical, Inc. (079674526)|
|Anshi Pharmaceutical (Zhongshan) Inc.||528101821||manufacture(11788-016)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.