TIGER BALM PAIN RELIEVING HYDROGEL
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Camphor (Synthetic) 110mg, Levomenthol 33mg, Capsicum 22mg
Labeler: Haw Par Healthcare Ltd.
NDC Code: 66761-323
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
PAIN RELIEVING HYDROGEL
|DL-Camphor 110mg/patch||Topical Analgesic|
|L-Menthol 33mg/patch||Topical Analgesic|
|Capsicum Extract 22mg/patch||Topical Analgesic|
For temporary relief of pains.
FOR EXTERNAL USE ONLY
- Use only as directed
- Do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes
- Do not apply to wounds, damaged or irritated skin
- Do not bandage or cover with any type of wrap except clothing
- Do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
- Do not use 1 hour prior to bathing or within 30 minutes after bathing
- Condition worsens
- Severe skin irritation occurs
- Pain persists for more than 7 days
- Symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If pregnant or breast-feeding, or if you have sensitive skin, ask a healthcare professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and over apply to affected area; change patch 1 to 2 times daily
- Children under 12 years, consult doctor before use
- How to apply:
- Clean and dry affected area
- Cut open pouch and remove patch
- Remove protective film and apply directly to area of pain
- Apply to affected area not more than 3 times daily
- Wash hands with soap after applying patch
- Reseal pouch containing unused patches
This product may cause allergic reaction on some individuals. Store in cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium, Eucalyptus Oil, Glycerin, Mentha Oil, Methyl Acrylate and 2-Ethylhexyl Acrylate Copolymer, Purified Water, Polysorbate 80, PVA Solution, Silicon Dioxide, Sodium Polyacrylate, Sodium Polyacrylate Starch, Sorbitan Monooleate, Sorbitol Solution, Tartaric Acid
PAIN RELIEVING HYDROGEL
camphor (synthetic), levomenthol, and capsicum patch
|Labeler - Haw Par Healthcare Ltd. (659207039)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 26, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.