Touchland Power Mist Moisturizing Hand Sanitizer Forest Berry Scented
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 17, 2018.
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 670mg in 1mL
Labeler: Touchland LLC
NDC Code: 72033-003
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Ethyl Alcohol 67%
- for handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skin
- Recommended for repeated use
For external use only.
Flammable, keep away from heat or flames.
In or near the eyes
In case of contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
- Irritation and redness develop
- condition persists for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- Place enough product in your palm to thoroughly cover your hands
- children under 6 years of age should be supervised when using this product
- rub hands together briskly until dry
- Protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun.
- Store below 104°F (40°C)
- May discolor certain fabrics.
Water, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Radish Root Ferment Filtrate, Fragrance (parfum), Glycereth-26, Lime (Citrus Aurantifolia) Sees Oil, Lemon (Citrus Limon) Peel Oil, D&C Red No. 33, Limonene.
|TOUCHLAND POWER MIST MOISTURIZING HAND SANITIZER FOREST BERRY SCENTED
|Labeler - Touchland LLC (036656461)|