Zinc Oxide 20% by Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA
Medically reviewed on January 26, 2018
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.2g in 1g
Labeler: Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA
NDC Code: 69396-021
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Protects skin
- Protects and releives chafed skin due to diaper rash - helps seal out wetness
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For External Use Only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. This may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary
- For the treatment of diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diaper may be prolonged
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC.
101 NE Third Avenue, Ste. 1500
Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33301, USA.
Product of PRC
|ZINC OXIDE 20%
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA (079424163)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.