DOCTOR LEAD M by Kwang Duk Sin Yak Co., Ltd.
Medically reviewed on January 26, 2018
Dosage form: shampoo
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 0.25g in 100mL
Labeler: Kwang Duk Sin Yak Co., Ltd.
NDC Code: 71838-0003
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
water, glycerin, dimethicone copolyol, citric acid, etc
Prevents hair loss, thickens hair root and enables improvement on your scalp.
keep out of reach of the children
apply the appropriate amount to the scalp, then shampoo and wash away
1. When you use this product and find any of following problems, stop using it. if you keep using it despite the problem, the symptom will get worse, so you will have to go see a dermatologist.
- During use, if you have red spots, swelling, itching, or any other stimuli.
- if the applied region has any problem above for direct light.
2. Do not use the product on wound or dermatitis. 3.Attentive points for storage and treatment :
- Store it in the place where infants or children cannot touch
- do not store it where it has either high or low temperature or there is direct light.
for external use only
|DOCTOR LEAD M
salicylic acid shampoo
|Labeler - Kwang Duk Sin Yak Co., Ltd. (688202646)|
|Registrant - Kwang Duk Sin Yak Co., Ltd. (688202646)|
|Kwang Duk Sin Yak Co., Ltd.||688202646||manufacture(71838-0003)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.