Allergy Relief by H E B
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: H E B
NDC Code: 37808-932
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
- marked drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- excitability may occur, especially in children
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 times in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 to 2 tablets|
|children 6 to under 12 years||1 tablet|
|children under 6 years||do not use|
- each tablet contains: calcium 30 mg
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- protect from moisture
- use by expiration date on package
corn starch, D&C red #27 aluminum lake, dicalcium phosphate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
Compare to Benadryl® Allergy
ULTRATAB® active ingredient*
Diphenhydramine HCl, 25 mg
- Runny nose
- Itchy, watery eyes
- Itchy throat
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF IMPRINTED SAFETY SEAL UNDER CAP IS BROKEN OR MISSING
100% If you aren't completely pleased
GUARANTEE | with this product, we'll be happy to
promise replace it or refund your money.
You have our word on it.
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Corporation, owner of the
registered trademark Benadryl® Allergy ULTRATAB®.
50844 ORG101632978 8579-1711
MADE WITH PRIDE AND CARE FOR
H-E-B®, SAN ANTONIO, TX 78204
diphenhydramine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - H E B (007924756)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(37808-932)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||MANUFACTURE(37808-932), PACK(37808-932)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(37808-932)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(37808-932)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(37808-932)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.