Zinc Oxide 20% by Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: ZINC OXIDE 0.2g in 1g
Labeler: Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA
NDC Code: 69396-021
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Zinc Oxide 20%
- Protects skin
- Protects and releives chafed skin due to diaper rash - helps seal out wetness
- Dries the oozing and weeping of poison ivy, oak and sumac
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
For External Use Only
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days. This may be a sign of a serious condition.
- Apply ointment liberally as often as necessary
- For the treatment of diaper rash, change wet and soiled diapers promptly
- Cleanse the diaper area and allow to dry
- Apply with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diaper may be prolonged
- Store at controlled room temperature 15° - 30°C (59° - 86°F)
Mineral Oil, Petrolatum
Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA, LLC.
101 NE Third Avenue, Ste. 1500
Ft. Lauderdale, FL. 33301, USA.
Product of PRC
|ZINC OXIDE 20%
zinc oxide ointment
|Labeler - Trifecta Pharmaceuticals USA (079424163)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 26, 2018