Family Care Antifungal by United Exchange Corp.
Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: CLOTRIMAZOLE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-052
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
- cures most athlete's foot, jock itch, and ringworm
- relieves itching, burning, cracking, scaling and discomfort which accompany these conditions
For external use only
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor
When using this product avoid contact with the eyes
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- irritation occurs
- there is no improvement within 4 weeks (for athlete's foot and ringworm) or 2 weeks (for jock itch)
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately
- wash affected area and dry thoroughly
- apply a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)
- supervise children in the use of this product
- for athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once daily
- for athlete's foot and ringworm, use daily for 4 weeks; for jock itch, use daily for 2 weeks
- if condition persists longer, ask a doctor
- this product is not effective on the scalp or nails
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- Lot No. & Exp. Date: see box or see crimp of tube
cetostearly alcohol, ethylparaben, glycerin, light mineral oil, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium sulfite, steareth-20, stearic acid
United Exchange Corp.
5836 Corporate Ave.
Cypress, CA 90630 USA
Made in China
|FAMILY CARE ANTIFUNGAL
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.