Quali Patch Warm
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: MENTHOL 3g in 100g, METHYL SALICYLATE 0.8g in 100g
Labeler: Finemost Corporation
NDC Code: 72026-882
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Methyl Salicylate 0.8%
Menthol Topical Analgesic
Methyl Salicylate Topical Analgesic
For temporary relief of minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with:
1. For external use only. Avoid applying around the eyes and mucous membranes, or open wounds.
2. Pregnant women, nursing mothers and any person with allergic reactions to drugs or cosmetics should consult physician before use. Children should use this product under supervision.
Discontinue if skin irritation develops.
Keep Out of Reach of Children.
1. Clean and dry the affected areas before application.
2. Remove the protective film while applying the areas 1-2 times daily, cut into smaller size if desired. If necessary up to 3 sheets per day.
3. Use only as directed. Firmly affix with adhesive tapes or elastic bandages around joint areas to secure the patch if needed.
Store at room temperature away from direct sunlight. Properly sealed to remain fresh.
Ginger, Gelatin, Frankincense, Myrrh, Rosin, Turpentine, Zinc Oxide
Finemost Corp., Qualiherb
Cerritos, Ca 90703
Made in Taiwan
|QUALI PATCH WARM
menthol, methyl salicylate patch
|Labeler - Finemost Corporation (623264082)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 23, 2018