Gentle Laxative by Harmon Store Inc.
Medically reviewed on Jan 22, 2018
Dosage form: tablet, coated
Ingredients: BISACODYL 5mg
Labeler: Harmon Store Inc.
NDC Code: 63940-327
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
- for temporary relief of occasional constipation and irregularity
- this product generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
if you cannot swallow without chewing.
- stomach pain, nausea or vomiting
- a sudden change in bowel habits that lasts more than 2 weeks
- do not use within 1 hour after taking an antacid or milk
- do not chew or crush tablet(s)
- you may have stomach discomfort, faintness and cramps
- you have rectal bleeding or fail to have a bowel movement after use of a laxative. These could be signs of a serious condition.
- you need to use a laxative for more than 1 week
ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- take with a glass of water
|adults and children 12 years and over||take 1 to 3 tablets in a single daily dose|
|children 6 to under 12 years||take 1 tablet in a single daily dose|
|children under 6 years||ask a doctor|
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- avoid excessive humidity
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
acacia, ammonium hydroxide, calcium carbonate, carnauba wax, colloidal anhydrous silica, corn starch, D&C yellow #10 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, hypromellose, iron oxide black, lactose anhydrous, magnesium stearate, methylparaben, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl acetate phthalate, povidone, propylene glycol, propylparaben, shellac glaze, simethicone, sodium alginate, sodium benzoate, sodium bicarbonate, stearic acid, sucrose, talc, titanium dioxide, triacetin, triethyl citrate
Compare to active ingredient
in Dulcolax® Laxative†
Bisacodyl USP, 5 mg
predictable overnight relief
25 coated tablets
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF PACKAGE IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER
UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING
†This product is not manufactured or distributed by
Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc., owner
of the registered trademark Dulcolax® Laxative.
Distributed by: Liberty Procurement, Inc.,
650 Liberty Ave., Union, NJ 07083 U.S.A.
Satisfaction Guaranteed Or Your Money Back Visit us at www.facevalues.com
bisacodyl tablet, coated
|Labeler - Harmon Store Inc. (804085293)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(63940-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(63940-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||967626305||PACK(63940-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||038154464||PACK(63940-327)|
|LNK International, Inc.||868734088||PACK(63940-327)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.