Clearly Better by Intercon Chemical Company
Medically reviewed on January 23, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: BENZALKONIUM CHLORIDE 1.3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Intercon Chemical Company
NDC Code: 67502-391
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
ALCOHOL FREE FOAMING HAND SANITIZER
Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
For exterenal use only-hands
- avoid contact with eyes. if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- irritation or redness develops
- condition persists for mre than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contract a Poison Control Cener right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
cetrimonium chloride, diglycerol, disodium cocoamphodiacetate, fragrance, glycerin, hydrochloric acid, methoxy PEG/PPG-7/3 aminopropyl dimethicone, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, tetrasodium EDTA, water
DISTRIBUTED BY: INTERCON CHEMICAL CO.
1100 CENTRAL INDUSTRIAL DR.
ST. LOUIS, MO 63110
foaming hand sanitizer liquid
|Labeler - Intercon Chemical Company (103204970)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|