Restore Plus Single Vial
Medically reviewed on January 22, 2018
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 5mg in 1mL
Labeler: United Exchange Corp.
NDC Code: 65923-657
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient Purpose
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium 0.5%.........................Eye lubricant
- For the temporary relief of burning, irritation, and discomfort due to dryness of the eye or exposure to wind or sun.
- May be used as a protectant against further irritation
For external use only.
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface. Do not reuse. Once opened, discard.
- do not touch unit-dose tip to eyes.
- if solution changes color or becomes cloudy, do not use
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye pain changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye, or in the condtion worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
To open, twist and pull tab to remove. Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed and discard container.
if used for post-operative (e.g. LASIK) dryness and discomfort, follow your eye doctor's instructions
- use only if single-use container is intact
- use before expiration date marked on container
- store at 59°-86°F (15°-30°C)
- retain carton for future reference
Inactive ingredients calcium chloride, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium chloride, and sodium lactate. May also contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH
Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
Bentonville, AR 72716
Made in Korea
|RESTORE PLUS SINGLE VIAL
carboxmethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
|Registrant - United Exchange Corp. (840130579)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.