ARTIFICIAL TEARS by Aru Pharma Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM, UNSPECIFIED FORM 10mg in 1mL
Labeler: Aru Pharma Inc.
NDC Code: 70403-921
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 10 MG in 1 ml.
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
- for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye, or to exposure to wind or sun
For external use only
• Do not use this product if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience
• eye pain • changes in vision • continued redness or irritation of the eye or if the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
When using this product
• to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface • replace cap after using. Keep container tightly closed.
• remove contact lens before using
Keep out of the reach of children. If accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
Instill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
Boric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Sodium Chloride, Calcium Chloride Dihydrate, Magnesium Chloride, Sodium Chlorite, Sodium Hydroxide and Water for Injection .
- Tamper Evident. Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
- RETAIN THIS CARTON FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
- Store at 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
Compare to the active ingredient in Refresh Plus Eye drops
Lubricant Eye Drops
Refresh, Lubricate and Moisturizes
ARU PHARMA INC.
MOUNT VERNON, NY 10552
carboxymethylcellulose sodium solution/ drops
|Labeler - Aru Pharma Inc. (079736192)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.