Germ-X by Vi Jon, Inc
Medically reviewed on January 23, 2018
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ALCOHOL 616mg in 1mL
Labeler: Vi Jon, Inc
NDC Code: 11344-766
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Introducing the most efective Germ-X formula ever
*Effective at eliminating more than 99.99% of many common harmful germs & bacteria in as little as 15 seconds
Ethyl Alcohol 70%
- to decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause disease
- recommended for repeated use
For exterenal use only: hands
Keep away from heat and flame.
- keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroghly with water.
- avoid contact with broken skin
- do not inhale or ingest
- irritation or redness develops
- condition pereists for emore than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contract a Poison Control Cener right away
- wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- for children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- not recommended for infants
- do not store above 105⁰F
- may discolor some fabrics
- harmful to wood finishes and plastics
water, Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glyceryl capryate/caprate, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, tocopheryl acetate, acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, fragrance, benzophenone-4, yellow 5, blue 1
8515 Page Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63114
|Labeler - Vi Jon, Inc (150931459)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|