Anticavity Rinse by DZA Brands
Dosage form: mouthwash
Ingredients: SODIUM FLUORIDE 0.2mg in 1mL
Labeler: DZA Brands
NDC Code: 55316-004
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sodium Fluoride 0.05% (0.2% w/v fluoride ion)
aids in the prevention of dental cavities
If more than used for rinsing is accidentally swallowed, seek professional assistance or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 6 year of age and older: use once a day after brushing your teeth with a toothpaste
- remove cap
- pour 10 milliliters (10 mL mark on inside of cap), do not fill above 10 mL mark
- vigorously swish 10 milliliters of rinse between your teeth for 1 minute and then spit out
- do not swallow the rinse
- do not eat or drink for 30 minutes after rinsing
- instruct children under 12 years of age in good rinsing habits (to minimize swallowing)
- supervise children as necessary until capable of using without supervision
- children under 6 year of age: consult a dentist or doctor
store at room temperature
benzyl alcohol, calcium disodium EDTA, cetylpyridinium chloride, disodium EDTA, disodium phosphate, flavor, poloxomer 407, polysorbate 80, propylene glycol, red 33, sodium benzoate, sodium phosphate, sodium saccharin, sorbitol, water
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Chattem, Inc., distributor of Act Bubblegum Blowout Anticavity Fluoride Rinse.
Distributed by: DZA Brands, LLC
Salisbury, NC 28147
Scarborough, ME 04074
For questions or concerns contact us at 1-866-322-2439. Please include UPC number and code from package.
Money back satisfaction gurantee
Sealed with printed neckband for your protection
Children's Anticavity Fluoride Rinse
- Strong cavity protection
- Helps strengthen teeth
- Alcohol free
Compare to the active ingredient of Act
Bubble Gum Flavor
IMPORTANT: READ DIRECTIONS FOR PROPER USE
18 FL OZ (532 mL)
sodium fluoride mouthwash
|Labeler - DZA Brands (090322194)|
|Registrant - Vi Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 22, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.