Oil-Free Astringent by Vi-Jon
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 18mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0869-0104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
salicylic acid acne medication
Salicylic acid 2.0%
for the treatment of acne
for external use only
Flammable keep away from fire or flame
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irration occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly wth water.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessice drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or evey other day
water, alcohol, isoceteth-20, fragrance, dimethicone propyl PG-betaine, benzophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, red 4
*This produt is not manufactured or distributed by Jouhson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distribuytor of Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent.
Manufactured by Vi-Jon, Inc., St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or Coments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA
with US and foreign parts.
Oil-Free AstringentSalicylic Acid Acne Treatment
*Compare to Clean & Clear
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleansing Astringent
8 FL OZ ( 237 mL)
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.