Oil-Free Astringent by Vi-Jon
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: SALICYLIC ACID 18mg in 1mL
NDC Code: 0869-0104
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
salicylic acid acne medication
Salicylic acid 2.0%
for the treatment of acne
for external use only
Flammable keep away from fire or flame
- skin irritation and dryness is more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irration occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with the eyes. If contact occurs, flush thoroughly wth water.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away
- clean the skin thoroughly before applying this product
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily
- because excessice drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce daily application to once a day or evey other day
water, alcohol, isoceteth-20, fragrance, dimethicone propyl PG-betaine, benzophenone-4, denatonium benzoate, red 4
*This produt is not manufactured or distributed by Jouhson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distribuytor of Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleaning Astringent.
Manufactured by Vi-Jon, Inc., St. Louis, MO 63114
Questions or Coments? 1-888-593-0593
Made in the USA
with US and foreign parts.
Oil-Free AstringentSalicylic Acid Acne Treatment
*Compare to Clean & Clear
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, distributor of Clean & Clear Essentials Deep Cleansing Astringent
8 FL OZ ( 237 mL)
salicylic acid liquid
|Labeler - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
|Registrant - Vi-Jon (790752542)|
Medically reviewed on Apr 16, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.