Clear Eyes Complete 7 Symptom Relief
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: ZINC SULFATE .625mL in 1mL, POLYSORBATE 80 1.25mL in 1mL, NAPHAZOLINE HYDROCHLORIDE .0625mL in 1mL, HYPROMELLOSE .5mL in 1mL
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 67172-595
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Naphazoline Hydrochloride 0.025%
Polysorbate 80 0.50%
Zinc Sulfate 0.25%
- For use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye.
- For the temporary relief of burning & irritation due to the dryness of the eye.
- Relieves redness of the eye due to minor eye irritations.
For external use only.
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
if you have narrow angle glaucoma
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Overuse of this product may produce increased redness of the eye.
- Pupils may become enlarged temporarily.
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms last for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to four times daily.
- Store at room temperature.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
- Tamper Evident: Do not use if neckband on bottle is broken or missing.
calcium chloride, citric acid, edetate disodium, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium citrate, sodium chloride and sorbic acid.
|CLEAR EYES COMPLETE 7 SYMPTOM RELIEF
hypromellose and naphazoline hydrochloride and polysorbate 80 and zinc sulfate liquid
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
|Altaire Pharmaceuticals Inc.||786790378||MANUFACTURE|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.