up and up extra strength smooth dissolving antacid Assorted berry
Dosage form: tablet, chewable
Ingredients: CALCIUM CARBONATE 750mg
Labeler: Target Corporation
NDC Code: 11673-625
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Calcium Carbonate USP 750mg
- acid indigestion
- sour stomach
- upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are presentlytaking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When using this product
- do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours
- if pregnant do not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hours
- do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks except under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
- adults and children 12 years of age and over: chew 2-4 tablets as symptoms occur, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take for symptoms that persist for more than 2 weeks unless advised by a doctor
- each tablet contains: elemental calcium 300mg
- store at room temperature, Keep the container tightly closed
adipic acid, blue 1, dextrose, flavors, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, red 40, starch, sucralose
Safety sealed: Do not use if printed seal under cap is torn or missing
Compare to active ingredient in TUMS®Smoothies *
smooth dissolving antacid
calcium carbonate,750 mg
fast relief of heartburn, acid indigestion and upset stomach
ASSORTED BERRY FLAVOR
60 CHEWABLE TABLETS
Dist.by Target Corp.
Mpls.,MN 55403 Made in U.S.A.
©2017 Target Brands, Inc.
Questions? Call 1-866-467-2748
*This product is not manufactured or distributed by GlaxoSmithKline, the distributor of TUMS®.
|UP AND UP EXTRA STRENGTH SMOOTH DISSOLVING ANTACID
antacid tablets tablet, chewable
|Labeler - Target Corporation (006961700)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 10, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.