Sinus Severe Cold Multi-Symptom
Dosage form: tablet, film coated
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 12.5mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: L.N.K. International, Inc.
NDC Code: 50844-870
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:
- runny nose
- minor aches and pains
- nasal congestion
- sore throat
- temporarily reduces fever
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4,000 mg in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Allergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:
- skin reddening
If a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by a fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- liver disease
- thyroid disease
- heart disease
- difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
- cough accompanied by too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
- high blood pressure
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
- taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- do not exceed recommended dose
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- avoid alcoholic beverages
- marked drowsiness may occur
- alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
- nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
- pain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 days
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.
These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs of symptoms.
do not use more than directed
- adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 caplets every 4 hours
- do not take more than 10 caplets in 24 hours
- children under 12 years: do not use
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKEN
- store at 25ºC (77ºF); excursions permitted between 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
corn starch, croscarmellose sodium, crospovidone, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silica gel, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
|SINUS SEVERE COLD
acetaminophen, diphenhydramine hcl and phenylephrine hcl tablet, film coated
|Labeler - L.N.K. International, Inc. (038154464)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867894||MANUFACTURE(50844-870)|
|LNK International, Inc.||832867837||PACK(50844-870)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 18, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.