Sleep-Aid Nighttime by P & L Development, LLC
Medically reviewed on January 17, 2018
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: DIPHENHYDRAMINE HYDROCHLORIDE 25mg
Labeler: P & L Development, LLC
NDC Code: 59726-405
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- for the relief of occasional sleeplessness
- reduces time to fall asleep if you have difficulty falling asleep
- for children under 12 years of age
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as emphysema, or chronic bronchitis
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
taking sedatives or tranquilizers or any other sleep-aid.
- avoid alcoholic beverages.
sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 2 weeks. Insomnia may be a symptom of a serious underlying medical illness.
ask a health professional before use.
Overdose warning: In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- take only one dose (2 softgels) per day (24 hours)
- swallow whole; do not crush, chew, or dissolve
- adults & children 12 years and over: take 2 softgels at bedtime, if needed, or as directed by a doctor
- children under 12 years of age: do not use
- store between 20-25° C (68-77° F)
- avoid excessive heat above 40° C (104° F) and high humidity
- protect from light
edible white ink, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, propylene glycol*, purified water, sorbitol, sorbitan
*may contain this ingredient
Call 1-877-753-3935 Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM EST
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mg
- non habit-forming
- not for treating cold or flu
†Compare to the active ingredient in ZZZQUIL®
This product is not manufactured or distributed by The Procter & Gamble Company. ZZZQUIL® is a registered trademark of The Procter & Gamble Company.
TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF CARTON IS OPENED OR IF BLISTER UNIT IS TORN, BROKEN OR SHOWS ANY SIGNS OF TAMPERING.
KEEP OUTER CARTON FOR COMPLETE WARNINGS AND PRODUCT INFORMATION
Distributed by: PL Developments,
200 Hicks Street,
Westbury, NY 11590
diphenhydramine hydrochloride capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - P & L Development, LLC (800014821)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.