SENNA Syrup by SDA Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: syrup
Ingredients: SENNOSIDES A AND B 8.8mg in 5mL
Labeler: SDA Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 66424-562
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Sennosides 8.8 mg
• relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)
• generally causes bowel movement in 6 to 12 hours
Do not use
• laxative products for longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you have
• stomach pain • nausea • vomiting
• notice a sudden change in bowel movement that continues over a period of 2 weeks
Stop use and ask a doctor if
you have rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use of laxative. These may indicate a serious condition
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use
Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
• shake well before use
• take preferably at bedtime or as directed by a doctor
|Age||Starting Dose||Maximum dosage|
adults and children
12 years and older
|2-3 teaspoonfuls once a day||3 teaspoonfuls twice a day|
6 years to under
12 years of age
|1-1½ teaspoonfuls once a day||
1½ teaspoonfuls twice
2 to under 6 years
|1/2-3/4 teaspoon once a day||3/4 teaspoon twice a day|
|under 2 years of age||ask a doctor||ask a doctor|
• Store at room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
TAMPER EVIDENT: Do not use this product if breakaway band on cap is broken or missing
flavors, methyl paraben, propyl paraben, sucrose and water.
TO REPORT ADVERSE DRUG EVENTS CALL 800-687-0176
Natural Vegetable Laxative
For Gentle, Relief of Constipation
* Compare to Active ingredient of Senokot®
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by the owner of the registered trademark Senokot®
Distributed By: SDA Laboratories Inc.
280 Railroad Ave. Greenwich, CT. 06830
sennosides a and b syrup
|Labeler - SDA Laboratories, Inc. (948067889)|
Medically reviewed on Jan 6, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.